Eden Background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Gray matter, white matter, what's the matter?

Well, according to my CT scan I have a brain and all the proper components of a brain. And, apparently, there is nothing wrong or abnormal with my brain.

So I guess we just chalk all this nonsense up to vertigo and/or craziness.

I am keeping my appointment with the Neurologist just to play it safe so I will update with that info.

Meanwhile, Dave and I are gearing up for our cruise with the Shores. We leave Thursday and will be gone until Monday. We go to Cozumel, Mexico - which I have never been to. I was a little apprehensive at first about the space issue and the seasickness issue, but my fears have been calmed momentarily and mostly I am anxiously awaiting this series of new experiences. My toes are painted in purple and black zebra with glitter, so I am ready!

Details to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment