Eden Background

Thursday, February 25, 2010

In Addition

After a time of melancholy complacency, I have decided to "turn over a new leaf" and focus on positives in my life. This blog is a place where I will share my inspirations and as I look for joy in life, I hope to in turn be an inspiration.

I am currently starting a new project. Since we moved into our house last June our office has been a disaster area. It has become a "catch all" for everything we don't know what to do with. For those of you who know me, you know that I like to have things organized, if only an organized mess. Well, this room, my friends, is not even an organized mess. There lies within the mess somewhat of a smaller, closer to organized mess, but all in all, I have not a clue what is contained in that room. However, I have been inspired to clean it out and really get it organized. My starting place is a piece of furniture I have had since high school. My parents bought it for me and I painted it myself (pictures to follow). Dave doesn't like the way it is painted and I must confess I also believe it is time for an update for the dear piece of furniture. So, I will be painting it tomorrow. I am very excited about this. With being in grad school I haven't had time to be very creative lately. I am very much looking forward to letting my creativity out of where it has been held hostage within me. Look for before and after photos tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment