Eden Background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fall Football


There are two things that happen this time of year that I absolutely adore: Fall and Football! Unfortunately, I still can't quite get used to the fact that the weather that represents the fall season does not happen down here in Florida. I don't know that I'll ever get used to not having a fall weather season. Also unfortunately, my football partner (aka my husband) will be missing for a huge majority of the football season. So, I am hoping to still have some football parties, but I must admit that our usual football party guests will most likely not be inclined to come if there is no boy here. So, I am a little apprehensive as to the nature of this football season. You may just find me on any given Saturday sitting at home with my beer, tortilla chips, salsa and football (this is an official open invitation to join me for anyone who reads my blog and lives in the area - or comes to visit).

Also, I am currently being forced to watch First Blood on TV - at this very moment. Pray for me. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for both fall and football!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come home for a weekend and we can watch football with some chips and maybe a mango drink :)

    ReplyDelete