Eden Background

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Updates

Since the last time I posted, there have been a few things to update.
I started my 2nd year of grad school (that means only 1 year and 10 months until I graduate) and I'm getting ready to finish my first class followed by starting 2 new online classes. I have not taken any online classes before so I'm a little anxious as to the expectations and requirements.

I just got back from a great trip to see my sister in Kansas City, MO. We had a wonderful time together and I really wish we lived closer to each other.
Beesley and I will be making a trip down to South Florida this weekend to visit my parents and experience South Florida fall (not too much different from our fall here - except we've actually had a couple very pleasant days). I'll probably get to sit out by the pool and go to the beach still without any discomfort of too cold air. I love this about that place, by the way. AND I'll finally get to watch some college football with someone - I've been watching all by myself - boo.
Not too big of updates, but now those of you who read are up to date. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment